• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

beardie hoodies

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Those are sooo cute. I think Dex would absolutely hate me if I made him one. lol He likes messing with me when I put his harness on. I'm sure one of these would be a hard no for him. I'm tempted to try, though. hahahahaha

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
my beardie doesn't like putting on his harness either but he gives up fighting once he realizes i won't stop trying because he needs a harness because if i take him outside in the spring and summer and if he gets scared he darts
Dex doesn't mind the harness once it's on and he doesn't fight me so much as mess with me. As I'm getting the other leg in he takes the leg I just put in out. When I switch back and put the first leg in he takes the second leg out. We go back and forth like this before he'll finally just sit there and give me the look. hahahaha He's just messing with me.

iris123

Juvenile Dragon
Dex doesn't mind the harness once it's on and he doesn't fight me so much as mess with me. As I'm getting the other leg in he takes the leg I just put in out. When I switch back and put the first leg in he takes the second leg out. We go back and forth like this before he'll finally just sit there and give me the look. hahahaha He's just messing with me.
smaug does the same thing to me lol

iris123

Juvenile Dragon
bearded dragons aren't as passive as people try to put them as

iris123

Juvenile Dragon
also my bearded dragon let me put on the hoodie with no problems but the when he walked he toke it off

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Yea they can be really inquisitive some times , my girl will literally scratch at her lid to let me know its time for her to roam around
They certainly have us trained. lolol Dexter will put his face and front feet up to the glass doors at the front of his cage and keep giving me pleading looks and sad eyes until I relent and let him out. hahahaha

Latest posts