• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded newbie

notmyfault

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi everyone. So I finally decided to delve into the world of bearded dragons. I'll be getting my beardie next week from a local breeder here in Long Island and I'm pretty excited for her. Just waiting to get my enclosure all set up first. I know how reptile forums LOVE pictures as I am also a member of ball-pythons.net so I'll be sure to post pics when I have her all set up.

So here's a little about myself. I am a 22 year old nursing student(1 more semester to go..yay!!). I live in NYC. I currently own 8 ball pythons and 4 leopard geckos along with a small but fast growing dubia colony. I went to a reptile store in Long Island and handled my first bearded dragon and instantly fell in love. I just love how they are so interactive and calm. The one I handled at the pet store seemed to love the attention as I walked around the store with it on my shoulder.

Anyways enough about me thanks for reading, cheers!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Scotty

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello! I'm new also, I got my BD yesterday, it is so tame and it always wants to come out of his/her tank and play with my fingers.. It's a hatchling though, about 3 inches so I can't play with it yet.. They're too fragile at this age.. But any way.. I have a Veiled Chameleon, 2 leopard geckos, 2 Tokay Geckos, an iguana and now a Bearded Dragon! This is me welcoming us to the forums, lol..

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
5.jpg

Chris Baez Jr.

Juvenile Dragon
Welcome to the forum Scotty and notmyfault. This is the place to be, a lot of help and a lot of friendly people. I have learned a ton and still learning a few new things everyday.

Latest posts