• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded Dragon Project [PARTICIPANTS REQUIRED]

MyerscoughLucy

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi,
as part of my coursework I am required to carry out a project. My project is to observe the behavioral changes of the bearded dragon when placed back in the vivarium after 5 minutes of being out. This post is to gather information from any willing participants.
Your country of origin is not reliant.

Requirements:
Ownership of one bearded dragon (please specify the gender and age of your bearded dragon)
Suitable environment (vivarium and holding box)
Camera (I require video evidence of your bearded dragons behaviors)

My project begins in January, so I will update this thread when I begin.

All I ask is if you are willing to record you bearded dragon for 10 minutes after it has been placed back in its vivarium after 5 minutes of being out, please leave you dragons gender and age in the comments and I will get back to you.

Thanks in advanced,
Lucy

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
What's the best way to contact you for more details and potential participation in your research?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Cori

Juvenile Dragon
Elmo is 6 years old and female. She's willing to help you

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Latest posts