• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

bearded dragon poop

leticia carvalho

Bearded Dragon Egg
hi guys! my baby lately has been pooping and getting very stressed before it (she usually gives a black beard before poop) and when she poops she gets thin, and stays immovable for some minutes. is this normal? poop is apparently normal, im gonna do a fecal test just to confirm if it’s not parasites

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
hi guys! my baby lately has been pooping and getting very stressed before it (she usually gives a black beard before poop) and when she poops she gets thin, and stays immovable for some minutes. is this normal? poop is apparently normal, im gonna do a fecal test just to confirm if it’s not parasites
Normally they get the zoomies after pooping --- please go over the husbandry in the tank and what are you feeding for insects?

Kirsty

Hatchling Dragon
Hey there! Would you mind posting a pic of your enclosure? And can you describe your lighting? Temps, humidity etc?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey there! Would you mind posting a pic of your enclosure? And can you describe your lighting? Temps, humidity etc?
Flukers basking bulbs 150 and 75 in winter hot side 100 and 50 in summer depending on how hot it is outside my dragons are in a sunny room so I monitor temps middle of the tank basking bulb is a 75 watt
UVB is a 24" Zoo Med fixture w/ either a Reptisun 10.0 T 5 or a Arcadia 12 % 24 watt bulb -

Attachments

• Blaze tank 9-20-2021.jpg
    Blaze tank 9-20-2021.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 10

Kirsty

Hatchling Dragon
Ohhhh lovely. I was actually wondering about OPs enclosure. I see what I did there. I responded to your comment instead of her thread lol that’s on me but that’s a sick closure.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh my goodness Blaze is so cute
thank you -- he is my handicap dragon now - he has lost his eyesight - or I should say its impaired - so the UVB has since been lowered he spends most of his time on the floor of the tank and the tile has been replaced w/ a black matt from Zen Habitats-- I still use 2 pieces of tile center of tank that the big rock hes sitting on underneath to keep the nails down

Kirsty

Hatchling Dragon
thank you -- he is my handicap dragon now - he has lost his eyesight - or I should say its impaired - so the UVB has since been lowered he spends most of his time on the floor of the tank and the tile has been replaced w/ a black matt from Zen Habitats-- I still use 2 pieces of tile center of tank that the big rock hes sitting on underneath to keep the nails down
I’m sorry about his sight. At least he’s in great hands. I actually use the same lighting system. My guy is a climber so he does have a stick in there and he’s also a digger so I have bioactive substrate and a few plants. I found some hearty plants that he couldn’t trample. Lol

Latest posts