• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded dragon Pairs

Daz2162

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi folks, im thinking about adding a beardy in with my girl that i already have, she only been in a few weeks so dont think its too late.
Whats everyones views on pairs?
I know about same sex could fight, but id like to hear all of your views and experiences.

Cheers
Daz2162

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
I havebtwo beardie myself but.both do have there.own vivs and do not like each other we have.tried them.togetha once n.unfortunatly it ended with Boris biting the bak of Diegos.head. So im my opinion have as many as u want but house them alone. Beardies r a loner reptile they come togetha to breed but that is all even a mother.dragon will leave the eggs once hatched. Altho ppl do house them togtha with no problems they can n will fight ova basking spot, food, and one will b a more dominant n bully the other. But each to there own. Id say dnt coz it will add un needed or wanted stres to both beardies.

Latest posts