• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bearded Dragon Morphs

Augustus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Is there some type of list on the web or anything close to it that has all of the bearded dragon morphs. I'm new to beardie morphs. I know everything about leopard gecko morphs but pretty much none about beardie morphs. All I know is that I have a Citris Tiger.

Thanks

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello and welcome to our forum. I can't think of a site that lists this. But perhaps one of our other members does....

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The problem with this question is that breeders make up morphs all the time. They look at something and go oh this one has a lil more orange in it than a normal citrus tiger so im going to call it a fire tiger and this blood is a bit brighter than most so im going to call it radiant red, and so on and so on. There really isnt a deffinitive answer to your question. now some of the bigger breeders have fairly good lists of "original" morphs such as georgia bearded dragons and dachiu. But as far as a list with all break downs of color morphs that is impossible with this animal. Sorry i know that really isnt the answer you wanted.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
along with what brian said, honestly the only morphs that i bother to recognize are the ones with the physical genetic mutations such as hypos, translucents, hypo translucents, leatherback/smoothie, dwarf, and silkback because those are the only morphs people really cant change the name of...only add what "color morph" they are to the morph

Augustus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Is there anything that comes close? Like a breeders site that has alot of the standards.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
to me, alot of the variations of reds look the same to me with the exception of a couple, same with yellows and so on...as far as the more popular color morphs, they are: chris allen red, cawley red, sandifre, citrus, sunburst, and a couple others that are escaping me at the moment but really there would be no way to tell unless the breeder told you themselves

Latest posts