• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Be careful who you trust for your bugs

JDRed

Bearded Dragon Egg
I started ordering bug from dubiaroach.com as it became harder and harder to get them to the pet stores around here and when we could they were making my juvenile bearded dragon sick the first couple of orders went great they were on time the second one was missing 100 million worms bearded dragons aren't all I have so please please do not flam me for the mealworms they're not for the dragons but contained twice as many hornworms and everybody knows how expensive hornworms are so we didn't complain however this last order was supposed to be here 5/17 according to USPS it wasn't even shipped until 5/17 whoever dubiaroach.com email me on 5/14 stating they shipped this order I have the proof and I'm posting pictures below. I contacted them on the 17th when they had guaranteed delivery and I got the email from ship that they had just shipped and ask for an explanation I have gotten no response from them they are completely ignoring my emails and my messages on Facebook which yes they do on their website link you to message them on Facebook say it's a faster way to get a hold of them yet 17 18 19 2 Days later and I still have not received a response I still do not have my bugs in according to the post office it could be tomorrow or the next day they're on auto ship for a reason we order exactly what we need and have them ship us more so they will be here when we run out of the last order they didn't even ship until they were guaranteed to be here so that's 2 days without food for my bearded dragons and the rest of my lizards which are all rescues that have been injured and are being respect to health so they can be released back into the wild I am very disappointed in these people they can't even give me a response or a thank you you're sorry and I know because I talk to them on the phone when I place my first order then we cannot get food around here hardly that is why we started going through them and put them on auto ship so it's not like they don't know it's only going to have a lengthy conversation with them when I first started ordering they just don't care
Screenshot_20210519-100531.png
Screenshot_20210519-100517.png
Screenshot_20210519-100042.png
Screenshot_20210519-101232.png

JDRed

Bearded Dragon Egg
P.S. Befor I get spammed with food suggestions yes I have already tried every freeze dried bearded dragon diet on the market I have tried can of bugs of every type that are made for juvenile bearded dragons I have tried everything these guys were started on live bugs by the breeder before I got them my mail is very temperamental he will not eat freeze-dried anything it has to be fresh vegetables and every once in a while fruit and live bugs or he is not going to eat it he would rather starve trust me I've had him for 4 months now he was a month old when I got him and it took me forever to even get him to eat a vegetable she's a little more okay with trying new things but she's still very finicky about eating the freeze-dried stuff and as for the others I have two of the other species that I am fostering right now will not eat anything that does not move they must be able to strike at it I have a California skink and several Northern alligator lizards those guys will not eat freeze-dried nothing it has to wiggle and move

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Thank you for the heads up, i live in FL and its been very hard getting my roaches aswell, i dont want to give them the benefit of the doubt, cause there’s no excuse for them being late (unless they never had the stock in the first place and they were betting on their females popping out more) all the websites ive looked at for the past month have all been out, ive had to resort to crickets and super worms.

JDRed

Bearded Dragon Egg
P.S. Befor I get spammed with food suggestions yes I have already tried every freeze dried bearded dragon diet on the market I have tried can of bugs of every type that are made for juvenile bearded dragons I have tried everything these guys were started on live bugs by the breeder before I got them my mail is very temperamental he will not eat freeze-dried anything it has to be fresh vegetables and every once in a while fruit and live bugs or he is not going to eat it he would rather starve trust me I've had him for 4 months now he was a month old when I got him and it took me forever to even get him to eat a vegetable she's a little more okay with trying new things but she's still very finicky about eating the freeze-dried stuff and as for the others I have two of the other species that I am fostering right now will not eat anything that does not move they must be able to strike at it I have a California skink and several Northern alligator lizards those guys will not eat freeze-dried nothing it has to wiggle and move
4Month old female bearded dragon is a little less finicky

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Have u tried ebay? Etsy? These are the websites i use, i stocked up last month so idk if they have replenished their stock
Lunasroaches.com (only discoids are allowed in FL)
Greatlakeshornworms.com
Sunshinestateworms.com

JDRed

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thank you for the heads up, i live in FL and its been very hard getting my roaches aswell, i dont want to give them the benefit of the doubt, cause there’s no excuse for them being late (unless they never had the stock in the first place and they were betting on their females popping out more) all the websites ive looked at for the past month have all been out, ive had to resort to crickets and super worms.
Didn't even order roaches I ordered several types of worms and everything I ordered said it was in stock then the fact of the matter is they emailed me the day after stating they had shipped my order

JDRed

Bearded Dragon Egg
N
Have u tried ebay? Etsy? These are the websites i use, i stocked up last month so idk if they have replenished their stock
Lunasroaches.com (only discoids are allowed in FL)
Greatlakeshornworms.com
Sunshinestateworms.com
Not yet but I will now didn't know eBay had bugs

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Sunshine state worms is pretty reputable ,i order my large supers from there and have never had any doa’s , id try ebay first, you might find someone close you can drive too

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sorry you had a time w/ dubiaroaches.com -- I have always ordered from them and the roaches are great - same w/ the horn worms-- I have however gotten some pretty shabby super worms from them at one time but for the most part they are good -- and have always sent a replacement of worms etc if it was DOA -- or missing etc -- I think they are overwhelmed as they have cut off ordering times here in the past couple of months -- I can give you some websites of where I have gotten lots of different worms / insects etc ---
Here are some websites for you shop them all and see which ones best fits you
https://abdragons.com/
www.dubiaroaches.com
www.reptilianarts.com
https://symtonbsf.com/
http://www.mulberryfarms.com/
www.joshsfrogs.com
https://aafeeder.com/feeder-worms/superworms/
www.coastalsilkworms.com
https://flukerfarms.com/crickets-live-feeder-insects/
I have not gotten anything from joshs frogs aafeeders or abdragons-- the others I have Mulberry is the only place I know of that has the butter worms and good buy on horn worms but they grow so fast I dont get the quantity for the price reptilian arts has real nice silk worms dubia roaches has real nice horn worms they send small usually -- flukers has the best super worms nice and big and healthy looking --you will need a plastic container for them w/ lids / holes and bran to feed - they ship them in tubes --
See what you can find

Latest posts