• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

BDF Mobile App ?

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
This week we published our first mobile apps for Tortoise Forum. I'm trying out the software to see how people like it before using it on other sites. I thought some of you might like to try it out. I think it would be a great addition to BDF, but I'd like to hear your feedback.
The Tortoise Forum Android App is available for download now and the iOS (or iPod, iPhone, and iPad) apps will be available after they are approved by Apple.

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Thats sweet ive been waiting for that. I dont know how that app is set up but one thing id like to see on a app is quick food chart i dont know how many times i run across things and cant remember if they can eat that or not. Be nice to have a quick reference on my phone. Just a thought.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Droid app is linked at the top! Again, this is just to demo what we could use here on BDF - if enough are interested

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I know i would us it for sure im always at work checking on the forum

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Droid for the tort app or are the both tied togeather

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Im not finding the BDF app even searched it wiht no results let me know if im doing something wrong here.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
There is no BDF app yet... I'm trying out the Tortoise Forum one to see if it might be a good thing for this site

Latest posts