• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Batman and Robin!!

StuMac

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi guys. So I've had my two little guys for a week now and they are great. Batman lives up to his name, he is the bigger of the two and is a bit harder to handle. Guess he definitely is a bit of a loner! Robin is very friendly, I can handle him every day and he loves sitting watching the TV from my shoulder. They have great appetites, drink well and are very active. I'll uses this thread to add pics from time to time. Enjoy and thanks for looking!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 64
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 56
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 58

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Let me guess, that's Batman that photo bombed the first photo with his mouth open? They are cute! Love the skull.

StuMac

Bearded Dragon Egg
Yeah Batman is at the front, but I was trying to get a good two-shot of them and he just smiled at the right moment. My eldest son is handling Robin as we speak, but Batman just refuses to be handled. I won't push it for now till he is a bit bigger and has more confidence. Love them to bits. Along with Slash, my Hermanns tortoise. The skull is an aquarium ornament I got as I love skulls and heavy metal music. They enjoy climbing through it.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Give Batman some time. Some dragons take a little while to warm up.

StuMac

Bearded Dragon Egg
I did think he might be taking his time to get used to the contact. I'll give him a week or so then introduce my hand into the viv to get him used to me.

StuMac

Bearded Dragon Egg
Robin playing hide n seek!

Quick question. How old could my beardies be? They are both around 3-4 inches head to tail.

Thanks for looking! Have a great day.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    945.4 KB · Views: 39

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Beardies grow at different rates, I would guess maybe 1-2 months.

StuMac

Bearded Dragon Egg
Really? So they are that young? WOW! I've never had any pet so young before. This is cool. Thanks for the advice!

akaJules

Bearded Dragon Egg
@StuMac

It depends on how they were fed, but to give you an idea of the size of mine, he's four months old and about 10" long. I'm weighing and measuring him twice monthly and keeping the info on a spreadsheet to be sure he's growing at a safe and steady rate. Always be careful when they're so young, as they move SO fast if they want to! Best of luck to you and congratulations on your newest additions!

Latest posts