• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Baby tegu :)

Beardie123

Juvenile Dragon
IMG_0696[1].JPG

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Makin' me wish .... :p

What a cutie! Want one!!! There is a reptile show here in town tomorrow, plan on checking it out, who knows, although I am just about hesitant to go because of what I may come home with :eek: .

Congrats!!!

Beardie123

Juvenile Dragon
Makin' me wish .... :p

What a cutie! Want one!!! There is a reptile show here in town tomorrow, plan on checking it out, who knows, although I am just about hesitant to go because of what I may come home with :eek: .

Congrats!!!

lol, Germ my mom wont let me go to anymore without her because every time i go with my aunt i come home with a new pet :D

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What a sweetie! Oh no! Now all Reptiles are sweet and cute! Thanks so much for sharing the pic. He/she's a sweetheart! :)

Thank you Allie! My 'Baby' Bearded Dragon who's 19'' from nose to tail tip! Gotta love them all! :)

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
You know for the longest time a Tegu was near the top of my wish list and then I started seeing lots of pics and vids of the damage these guys and gals can do with a bite...like keepers with missing fingers and such:eek:...so I kinda put the whole Tegu ideal on the back burner...Now seeing the pic of your new beauty it's got me thinkin again maybe I should move it back on the front burner:D

Thanks for sharing!!

manzeez

Hatchling Dragon
i have know lots of guy,s that keep tagu,s thay say it,s like keeping a puppy . worked with them in the shop and its the next best thing to beardies ;) if i had the room i would have one

Beardie123

Juvenile Dragon
mines is still very skitish im giving him alittle bit more time to aclimte he loves to burrow one time i thougjht he got loose and he was right under the substrate lol :D

Beardie123

Juvenile Dragon
the species i got is going to be a bit of a challenge for a 14 year old boy but i think i can handle it :D he is a columbian they are a bit aggressive because they are small and are more of prey then top dog in the wild lol

Murtaghs_family

Hatchling Dragon
You know for the longest time a Tegu was near the top of my wish list and then I started seeing lots of pics and vids of the damage these guys and gals can do with a bite...like keepers with missing fingers and such:eek:...so I kinda put the whole Tegu ideal on the back burner...Now seeing the pic of your new beauty it's got me thinkin again maybe I should move it back on the front burner:D

Thanks for sharing!!

Ive read and researched a lot on tegus and it seems that at least 80% of the horror stories are from ignorant and careless owners... A dog could easily rip you to shreds but we dont really consider them "dangerous" its all in the proper care and training i believe! Ps i want a tegu but just dont have the room :(

Latest posts