• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

babies hatching :)

pitgrl18

Hatchling Dragon
Saphira's third clutch has started to hatch !! one is fully out and still have 9 to go :) super excited ! i will post pics as they come out :)
uploadfromtaptalk1411392866352.jpg

pitgrl18

Hatchling Dragon
thank u :) i cant wait for the others to hatch ! i am trying to stay out of my incubator but im so impatient haha im hoping i get another like the one on the right in the picture below
uploadfromtaptalk1411422445764.jpg

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
All of this amazes me so much! Everyone has eggs hatching, it's great! Thanks for sharing this experience.

pitgrl18

Hatchling Dragon
youre welcome :) i just checked again and the one pictured above is fully out (first pic below), another is half way out, and another nose poking :)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I seriously would have to take time off of work to watch them all hatch!

pitgrl18

Hatchling Dragon
lol i left for a few hours and when i came back this was what i found lol i want to just take the lid off and watch them but im afraid of it not being warm enough even tho the room they are in stays around 80 degrees or more..

pitgrl18

Hatchling Dragon
i have 7 fully hatched, one head poking out and 2 eggs left to hatch :) super proud right now lol i will post pics once they all hatch :)

pitgrl18

Hatchling Dragon
i have no clue lol but i was told by a local breeder that they should hatch within 72 hours of the first one hatching. otherwise if its a healthy egg i may have to cut the egg because some develop without an egg tooth ? not sure how true it is ? if anyone knows anything about that plz let me know ! i havent had any issues (knock on wood) but good for future reference :)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
They hatch at different times to give you time to bond with each one before the next one comes :D

pitgrl18

Hatchling Dragon
right ! i love them all so much ! i have 10 babies that will be looking for good homes in a few weeks :) anyone local that is interested let me know :)

pitgrl18

Hatchling Dragon
gave them a bath today :) really loving the one in the second and third pics ! i named him/her Reptar :) it may stay here
uploadfromtaptalk1411918233967.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1411918311222.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1411918318540.jpg

Latest posts