• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Artsy People~

Hero-Wuff

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I am an Arteest (something i call rookie artists)
I'v been drawing since i can remeamber but i started digital art 5 year ago and got my first tablet three year ago. That has turned out to be the best object i own <3

Being an animal lover, my art is mostly animals.

I was curious to whether others out here on this forum were artsy like me and to share their pics~

If you like my pics you can see more here: http://hero-wuff.deviantart.com/

Here are some of mine:
born_to_run_by_hero_wuff-d3eiqxb.png

whatya_want_from_me__trade_by_hero_wuff-d4btfrz.png

out_of_that_world_commish_by_hero_wuff-d48uz5x.png

taken_by_technology_by_hero_wuff-d41adew.png

phoebe_and_florance_by_hero_wuff-d3vj9q2.png

Hero-Wuff

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
VERY nice! I like the top one best!

Never been very creative myself... I create websites. That's about it.
Thank you, i'm glad you like them and there is skill in creating websites so good on you C:

Hero-Wuff

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Very nice! i like the 2nd and 3rd the best i am kinda arteest ((as you call it)) but i dont show my work i mostly draw and throw it away. . .
Hehe a fellow Arteest! Greetings.
You should show people and keep some of your drawings. I do enjoy drawing in itself but i wouldn't have gotten to my level if i hadn't had others views, compliments and encouragement.