• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Appetite changes!

Jackie_NYC

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello everyone. I'm start thinking if the change in the appetite of my beardie girl normal. I'm dealing with little abnormal poop that she has. Other than that she's growing and gaining weight and looks healthy. BUT when she was 4-5 month old she was going crazy when I came to enclosure to feed her. Used to jumping on the front glass and all that. Now she's 7-8 month old. And last couple months she wasn't so excited. And start eating less. She still eating good consider the norms but definitely less than she used to and with much less effort. Is that something that change during the time when they become older or that's something abnormal and I should connect that to her stool problem and figure that out. I used to feed her 3 times a day, but now doing it twice and she's still not going crazy like she used to.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello everyone. I'm start thinking if the change in the appetite of my beardie girl normal. I'm dealing with little abnormal poop that she has. Other than that she's growing and gaining weight and looks healthy. BUT when she was 4-5 month old she was going crazy when I came to enclosure to feed her. Used to jumping on the front glass and all that. Now she's 7-8 month old. And last couple months she wasn't so excited. And start eating less. She still eating good consider the norms but definitely less than she used to and with much less effort. Is that something that change during the time when they become older or that's something abnormal and I should connect that to her stool problem and figure that out. I used to feed her 3 times a day, but now doing it twice and she's still not going crazy like she used to.
Yes that is normal

Latest posts