• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Anything else I can try with my picky eater?

Bushmaster11B

Juvenile Dragon
I tell you what, 2nd day with the dressing and he has went from 1-2 bits of collard greens (no dressing) to 6-10 bits of collard greens (with dressing). I gave him some miniature grapes today for a treat for eating his greens ;). That's good he is eating some of those bites. Do they smell good?

milo0

Hatchling Dragon
Oh wow, that's awesome. I'm guessing it's the smell that entices them?

And the bites, imo, smell like plastic, kind of similar to the smell of the orange cricket gut load food. Not sure if that smells good to them but they smell very strange to me. I'm gonna see how the next few days go with the greens and bites. If he can eat at least a couple bites a day, hopefully he'll get back on track to where the dressing isn't necessary (I'm slowly losing shelf space with all the stuff I've bought for him... I need a storage unit).

Latest posts