• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Anyone with experience

itsmissjones

Bearded Dragon Egg
Has anyone had a beardie that has had to be spayed before? Im starting to worry yet again as ive not had a lot of luck from day 1 with mine. She was spayed a little while ago but before the op and now after the op she just isn't behaving normally. She will eat salad maybe once a week and that's only a few bites and will only eat maybe 2 dubia (this is in a week). On top of that she's now lethargic and only seems to poop once a fortnight and that's only when shes bathed. Basically im at a loss. Her set up is fine 4.5ft viv new uv on the way and a 100w basking bulb. She's been like this for months now so not really sure where to go other then back to the vets again....[emoji17]

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Sorry I don't have any experience with this. I would have the vet do a recheck just to make sure everything went okay with the surgery. I have heard that this is a very hard surgery for them to go through so maybe it takes more time to recover. How old is she?

itsmissjones

Bearded Dragon Egg
Haha they are going to love me there! Been there every month lol. Shes just over a year as were not sure of her exact age atm. Im hoping thats the case thinking of trying a powerade bath to get some electrolites in her.

Latest posts