• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

another day in the life

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I am a firm believer that myself and my wife need a damn tv show lol. Yet another thing happened to me that makes you just sit there and say WHAT lol. So i go to take a piss i dont fully close the bathroom door, why should i its me and the wife only. Well brix my oldest cat comes barreling down the hallway and jumps straight across the toilet (if you remember from the start of this i was urinating lol) yeap thats right line straight down his back from head to tail. Welp bathtime for the cat had to share the after picture.

wetcat.jpg

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i wish Kristin had filmed it (but she was looking for the dog shampoo lol) the noises he was making while i was apparently killing him in the bath were hilarious. i have never heard such a sad woeful sound from a cat lol. he walked around shaking his feet for about 5 hours lol. but i dont think his fur has ever been softer.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
they're gonna get you for kitty kat abuse. Shame on you................
Peeing on the cat!!!!!!!

*as I roll outta the chair laughing*

Latest posts