• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

another bearded dragon! stacey

Jesse omg it's me

Juvenile Dragon
so my friend has a bearded dragon that is named stacey he says she is a girl but from my observations he doesnt kknow the sex for sure...she is over a year old so i dont have to raise another beared dragon that some what of a releif for me because im still raising autumn toda

Jesse omg it's me

Juvenile Dragon
today is is bring her over so i can see if she is healthy...she is just like to double check before i introduce her to my other animals so might be getting another one today!! and the best part is he is giving me her free and tank and everything i need!! PS: auts doing great just woke up from brumation 4 days ago and just ate today she is making good progress she is acting like her self again very exciting

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Be sure to quarantine the new animal for at least a month, prior to allowing any contact with any other animals & wash your hands between handlings.

Jesse omg it's me

Juvenile Dragon
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356648872.714738.jpg

There she is she pretty

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356651257.749398.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356651333.378913.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356717636.171687.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356717799.221676.jpg

Jesse omg it's me

Juvenile Dragon
I see!! Well I bet when he grows up he will calm down...yeah my girl has an anger problem with my family for some reason but she is the nicest bearded dragon to me... Haha she is my guard dragon I like to say:p them Stacey loves everyone:p but autumn is close to a year and is barely nine inches is that normal do u know? I think it's fine just want a second opinion

Pat B

Super Moderator
Put your question about autumns size in a different category.....maybe beardies health or something like that.... See what you get four answers.

Latest posts