• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Another addition

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
uploadfromtaptalk1454276666155.jpg
we got African dwarf frogs. Started with 4 down to 1 . My daughter came home with them and they looked gray . The ones I had been looking at were dark greenish brown. She bought them when the dying process had already started. Apparently they turn gray 3 days prior to dying. Another lesson for the books . The one left is green brown and doing well we feed him with a turkey baster. So the food lands in front of him. He's super cute. Hef needs to wake up. Lol .

Tessa

Juvenile Dragon
I tried owning those twice and they died within a week. I'm not sure why.

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
So far so good with this little frog. He's getting big. Seems healthy. He's really cute when he eats. Now he can get a name .

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They are cuties :) long ago I had a couple of those I think they were called African frogs?? They were brown in color. I just loved how they swam around the tank lol You've got a nice little fella so have you named it yet?

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
He's Zeus my daughter wants to call him philbert can you believe. Now she's philbert and he's still Zeus.

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
The 2nd pic he had gone to the back of his plant and popped out the front like hide and seek.

Latest posts