• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Amazing how much Izzy eats!!

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It just amazes me just how much she eats! Crazy! I know that she is growing as she is only 6-7 months old but WOW!! She just chows down on her Dubia Roaches and superworms then will follow up with her greens.. It's almost like she thinks it will be taken away lol Beard full :) Weighed and measured her last night 13.5" 133 grams.. hehe

On a really good note my Dubia's are officially producing!! yea baby! now just need to control them so not to get overrun too quickly :)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
It is amazing how much they can put away. Have you noticed has she made a schedule yet? Luci loves to eat and every morning he has a ritual where he goes to his basking spot and warms up and stretches and then he eats his salad goes back to his spot to poop and then he's ready for bugs!

They are so amazing :)

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It is amazing how much they can put away. Have you noticed has she made a schedule yet? Luci loves to eat and every morning he has a ritual where he goes to his basking spot and warms up and stretches and then he eats his salad goes back to his spot to poop and then he's ready for bugs!

They are so amazing :)

She does have a schedule per say... once she's woken up and is up on her basking spot I give her some time and once she starts staring at me I get her salad done and in there, she'll eat some then she want's her bugs..Once she's up on her spot warming/digesting I get her soak ready...Into the sink with in a few min she'll poo...fresh water back in and it's swim time :) then back to basking and within a few hours she's ready for more to eat :)

Silly creatures...

Latest posts