• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Almost ready!

alalsip

Hatchling Dragon
We've been waiting "patiently" until we were fully ready to get a bearded dragon. Well, we are almost there and I'm so excited! I'm doing some temp tests now along with finishing up creating a basking spot. This forum has been so helpful already and we don't even have our little one yet. Hopefully by this time next week! I've seen a lot of your pics of your beardies homes, so I'm hoping our beardie will be happy with what we have going.

Here's our tank... It's a 90-100g.
We have tile for the sub, a couple of hides, a hammock I made, a piece of driftwood, a 36 inch uvb with a reptisun t5 10 high output light. We also are testing a couple of basking lights to get the right temps.

uploadfromtaptalk1426126588150.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1426126257886.jpg

And the basking area/hide I'm creating!

This is just the start, so I'll post more pics as I get further along!

uploadfromtaptalk1426126704811.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1426126726721.jpg

Mushuandcricket

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
That looks great! I can't wait to see your new dragon in it. I LOVE the homemade hammock idea. I never thought of making one. You should sell them on Etsy it would be great to have more options than green.

Latest posts