• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Allie Fell

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Typical kid, would rather eat treats than real food!

Yes. She ate a few clumps of greens today. She does know when she wants them and when she doesn't. If she doesn't want them, she spits them out. She was even a good girl when I gave her the Reptaid today.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Day 6 (I hope I can keep up with the Days. They started to merge into each other. I had to do a checklist and check off the dates on there. I hope the checklist is right and today isn't day 5. I'll have to check.)

Boogaboo took her Reptaid like a good girl today and ate not one piece of green at a time, but about five pieces together in a clump, with supplements. She's such a good girl and the both of us took a nap together last night. I was so exhausted I took a power nap with her on my face.

alliesleeping.jpg

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
She was feeling really loving last night and cuddled up with me. We both were snoozing away.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I can't gyp Allie out of her Mommy Time. Here's what I did. I took her upstairs, put her to bed, and went out. Came home and she had climbed out of her bed and was sitting there with both of her eyes open and waiting for me. I put my hand in her tank and she climbed up. She wants to sleep on me for a while.

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well - you have spent a bit of time with her. She was probably going through withdrawal! Very touching. Big "awwww"

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Ah yes, she gave you the guilt look "why'd you leave me mom?" I wanted to put Dexter to bed last night early but I knew the minute I put her back in her tank she would be sitting there with her eyes wide open, so I waited until she completely fell asleep to put her in.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ah yes, she gave you the guilt look "why'd you leave me mom?" I wanted to put Dexter to bed last night early but I knew the minute I put her back in her tank she would be sitting there with her eyes wide open, so I waited until she completely fell asleep to put her in.

I try that but she's so wanting her Mommy at night. I wonder since it's night-time, that everything bothers her. During the day, she's feeling good.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Update: It's been a long day for Allie and I. Allie didn't eat a lot of greens this morning so I figured she wasn't hungry. I figured she was full from last night. I gave her three or four waxworms and two calcium worms tonight. She gobbled those up, soaked in her bath, and swam around. She isn't dehydrated. But she's sensing my exhaustion. :( I'm trying to show her strength and not exhaustion, but she seems to know when I'm exhausted.

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Let her give back to you. Might do ya both some good

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I went to take a nap with Allie on my chest and she climbed up on my face and fell asleep. Her head was on my face. She's a real sweetheart.

This morning: She ate 10 Phoenix Worms. She opens her mouth for them, but doesn't lunge or go after them still. She ate a small amount of her greens today. I might have to change them out for plain turnip greens today.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Day 8: I hope the Reptaid XL is working. Her belly is looking skinnier but she's still eating. I even noticed that the spot is starting to look sunken in? We've contacted a reptile advocacy group for reptile owners. I think I need to take her to the vet to see if it's really going away. The Reptaid is working. It really stimulates her to eat.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Actually, it's Day 9, I miscounted. *Grumbles.* Ok. Now first Allie gets this and the bathroom decides to back up on me! !@##. There censored.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh no! When it rains it pours. At least Allie is feeling better.

I'm not sure she's feeling any better. She's still active and pooing regularly and acting like a 'normal bearded dragon except for eating'.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Day 10: I have a surprise for you all. This is an empty food dish for Allie. Notice there's nothing on it now. Want to know why? There was a new bearded dragon and her name is Allie. She ate all of her greens this morning except for a few that fell out of her mouth and landed on my sleeping shirt. She ate one whole leaf. :D

Attachments

• food.jpg
    food.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 6

Latest posts