• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Alf

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
This is Alf [img
004-4.jpg
][/img]

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Wow, Alf has gotten lots of yellow in her. She sure looks wide awake now. Wish my Jada would wake up, she's just a slug queen now. She eats and basks but not active yet.

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Sandy,
I think that's just because of the lighting that Alf looks yellow.Her orange is still as bright as ever.She and Jada look so much alike.Her beard shows so orange some mornings.I have a picture of her where she looks like she's smiling,I'll have to send you that one.
Thanks everyone.My babies are my pride and joy.

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks for the awesome comment everyone!!!Alf is 2 1/2 years old and if she is half as content as she looks I am one happy "Momma" She was my first dragon,but sadly(not) she took up with my hubby. She loves him dearly and kisses him nightly.He bought me my Gimli so I would have a beardie of my own.He's my baby.But I love them all I have 2 beardies and a gecko.

Latest posts