• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Aggressive all of a sudden

Kirsten Thompson

Bearded Dragon Egg
My male bearded dragon who I've had for almost 3 years now has all of a sudden gotten aggressive he's always been very sweet and loved being held til the last day or so and now he won't let me even touch him he's not shedding and has been eating just fine... this video shows how he's acting with me just looking at him through his tank he's never in acted like this and nothing has changed in his environment

Kirsten Thompson

Bearded Dragon Egg
My male bearded dragon who I've had for almost 3 years now has all of a sudden gotten aggressive he's always been very sweet and loved being held til the last day or so and now he won't let me even touch him he's not shedding and has been eating just fine... this video shows how he's acting with me just looking at him through his tank he's never in acted like this and nothing has changed in his environment

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi Kristen --- the video did not post --- please tell me what your using for your UVB --- NO coils please -- surface basking temps and how your getting them -- stickons are inaccurate --- any colored bulbs in the tank --- these will effect the behavior of the dragon --- sometimes it can take awhile but we need to rule these out first -- any other dragons in the house? any pets that can be annoying him? dogs cats? Can he see his reflection ? It is mating season so we need to go over all this to determine what is causing his behavior

Latest posts