• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Agamid Atadenovirus

Should I keep the mealworms

• Yes, they're fine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, trash em.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Pcake

Bearded Dragon Egg
I recently adopted a juvenile fancy from a petsmart and unfortunately the poor thing was infected with deno virus. I was wondering if it was safe to feed my new beardie with the same mealworms. I certainly don't want to infect the new beardie but it's a fairly large amount of mealworms I have stored ( I was beginning to farm them) and I really don't want to trash the whole colony. Can the meal worms carry the virus or is it safe to continue to use them.

Pcake

Bearded Dragon Egg
That is a good question please take this question and go to this forum people on that forum can answer-- more knowledgable on that topic
Which forum. I thought this was a pretty good forum to ask this question.

Pcake

Bearded Dragon Egg
Most are not experienced and you might or might not get an answer that is why I directed you to the other forum-- there are people there that are very experienced -- plus if you want you can PM the vet moderator her name is Tracie Drache613 she is usually on at nite and another good person to ask would be AHBD among others
What's the name of the other forum. You never gave it.

Latest posts