• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Additional Ads

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You may notice an extra ad on your screen during your BDF experience. This ad was previously only visible to unregistered visitors (non-members). I want to test the ad to see if it will help cover our costs better. If the ad underperforms I will revert it back to the way it was. I just wanted to let you all know what was going on so you didn't feel I was pulling the wool over your eyes. :)
Any questions? Let me know!

Mark W

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Yeah, what on earth is this? :eek:

r9035v.png

Can creepy stuff like this not be allowed on the ads? Is there a setting for it?

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yah I'll look into blocking that image. Thanks for the feedback!

Mark W

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Well, y'know, ads are important...they bring in revenue, and stuff. But that is possibly the weirdest thing I've ever seen online. Well, the second weirdest thing. ;)

Latest posts