• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A scary news story

lizard_of_aus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
This morning while I was getting ready for work, I had it on the local news channel to check for weather conditions and traffic conditions. They were showing an accident that involved a FedEx delivery truck!! It made me wonder if there were any live animals on board ???. They said that another delivery truck came in and loaded the packages, so there weren't any horribly delayed deliveries, but still....I've used FedEx before :eek:

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yikes. I guess that is why it is called an accident. Hopefully, there were nothing live on this truck.....I don't like to think of anyone or anything being injured

lizard_of_aus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I forgot to mention that the FedEx truck actually flipped over on the interstate. It was laying on its side when they showed the news story. I was having a Tom pooper shipped on the same day! Luckily I remembered he used UPS!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh, my. Hopefully the driver is ok....and any creatures that may have been on the truck.

Latest posts