• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A Good Thing........I Think

Edd

Hatchling Dragon
When I put ITs food (dubias) in the dish this morning and came back 30 min. later there all still there. ITs been pooping everyday and is very alert so Im guessing ITs getting plenty to eat and dont have to rush cuz ITs hungry. Am I right?.........................

Later, Edd

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They won't starve themselves so if it's pooping and acting normal I wouldn't worry too much. Some like to hunt their food (my male prefers to run after his dubia). Some prefer not to be watched when eating. Some prefer clear glass bowls and some like white bowls for better contrast..Depending on the age of the dragon they don't eat as many the older they get. Dubia are very nutritious so they don't need to eat very many.

BeardedHippy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Yeah, mine leave dubies in their bowls all the time. If they leave one or two, I just top up on the next feeding. They always get round to them eventually, some days they are just not as hungry is all. I think it just shows they are well fed

Edd

Hatchling Dragon
Thats pretty much what I was thinking.............just wanted to be sure. Iv only had IT for a little over 3 weeks and ITs only 2-3 months old.

THANX

Latest posts