• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

4th clutch!

alivia werner

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
i wasnt expecting my female to be gravid again since her last clutch was mainly infertiles but she was acting wierd so i picked her up and felt her and omg she was loaded so i put her in her box and she layed 22 eggs only 2 infertiles and guys this is not a big dragon she wasnt up to size in the first place it was an accidental breeding but well her first clutch was only 5 infertiles then her second clutch was 23 eggs 2 infertiles adn her third was 15 eggs and 8 infertiles now this .... but she just lost alot of weight anyone know the best method of putting on weight fast im going to get her some pinkies and ive been giving her wax worms and just gave her some ham...oh is it ok to feed more than one pinky a day when i gave her pinkies when she was last gravid it wasonly 1 every other day how many pinkies are too much?

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I would not give her ham. If you can get super worms and hornworms,Butterworms

alivia werner

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
yea uthink its bad i just thought it was fatty but ill stop but she has giant meal worms too and nature zone bearded dragon bites but whats a safe amount of pinkies

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm not sure I don't feed pinkies

richard

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
superworms are what i feed my guys. havent had a problem yet. my adults get up to 10 at a time(been getting some good fat ones lately) but as adults i only feed worms every other day and greens every day. hornworms are great for gravid females also. soft goin down and easily passed. dont forget your liquid calcium. females use up alot forming the eggs. listen at me......i dont breed!

alivia werner

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
lol its ok i got ya yea been hearing good things bout horn worms but very expensive nevertried them but do you know anywhere that sells them inexpensivley

richard

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
lol its ok i got ya yea been hearing good things bout horn worms but very expensive nevertried them but do you know anywhere that sells them inexpensivley
i think we get them from great lakes hornworms. 25ct cup for 10.95 plus shipping. they can get as big as your finger in a few days or you can slow them down by keeping them cooler like on your counter or something away from a heat source. either way its been my experience that they dont last more than a week and a half. when i feed fully grown hornworms, i give each dragon 2 per day. for me 1 cup is one feeding

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I breed my own normaly have around 600+ in cups at all times but had a big die off of my moths and larva

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
it's in the setup just takes time to tweek it

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I will be back up and running soon then I have to send JeffO a few cups

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
If I tell every one my secrets who would I sell them to.;)

Latest posts