• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

2011 Beardie Feast Photo Contest VOTING THREAD!

Which Beardie Feast Photo is your absolute favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Okay everyone - you have until a week from today, November 22, 2011 at 11:59 PM PST to cast your vote!

Use the image below to find your favorite photo, then select that number in the poll and VOILA - You've voted!
Please don't ask anyone to change your vote - we can't do that! :)

May the best photo win!

2011feastcontest.png

Exile Skimmer

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
i think its more fair to vote for 3. . . but its not at that same time. . . it is b/c then you would vote for yours and 2 others. . . but in this case every1 in the poll votes for thiers. . . theres nothing wrong with that, i would do the same if i was on the poll but it seems more fair if there was 3 votes per person. . . idk its been bugging me and i had to vent but didnt wanted to sound dumb but since PorckChop ((with the lovely fancy name i cant type)) brought it up i thought i would share my thoughts... since every1 is going to vote for thier beardie they should be made to vote for some1 elses 2. . . i really thought what picture to vote for when voting bc i didnt want to hurt anybody's feeling's and got my girlfriends help who isnt really into reptiles and she thought that 1 picture was "cute" and i liked it so i voted for it but to me i think next poll it should be 3 votes and you can only vote for 1 picture on time ((making you choose 3 different pictures)). . . sorry about the rant but thats how i feel bc i feel bad for the pictures i didnt vote for bc i like all the pictures and want all to win but at the same time only 1 can win. . . .

PôřkÇhöp

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Is that you on your soapbox??? Lmao, I'm just messin.. I agree, but as you can see, other folks who didn't post a pic have voted on other peoples pics. 2 pics have 4 votes each so, I guess I'm on the fence, if given the opportunity to vote for more than one, I would've most def voted for 14, I think its tha best.

Exile Skimmer

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
thats what im saying. . . i dont have a picture up so i voted for 1 of my favorite pictures but then again if i did have a picture up there i would of voted for my beardie picture even tho i might of liked another better just b/c it was my beardie. . .

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
It let you vote for 3 last time, but you didn't have to. Some only voted for 1 because they thought they could go back and vote for the other two later. But one you hit the vote button you couldn't go back. So if someone only wanted to vote once then they could.

I_Love_George

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Not that it matters, but I did not vote for my own picture. Personal opinion, that's kind of cheating, but hey to each their own :)

Latest posts