• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

1 Step Closer!

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
With the help of my amazing husband I am one step closer to making my dream of owning my own reptile store a reality! I am in the process of opening up my own online reptile store that will have both reptiles and supplies. My store will feature only the best of what commercial pet products have to offer as well as truthful descriptions, care articles, and more. I will tell you it's a ton of work but it will all be worth it. All of the legal stuff is taken care of already now just for the site to be up and running.

This will help a great deal when I open up a physical location in the future. Once I get more established, I promise I will work on getting a variety of feeders for everyone since that seems to be the main concern of everyone. If anyone has any suggestions don't hesitate to put em down! Cheesy

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks Gina! My husband surprised me with it. My last job at the deli was nothing short of hell. the constant sexual harassment from customers and the shady things my boss was doing was ridiculous and it was starting to take a toll on me and things at home. I wound up quitting and the day I quit hubby met up with me there and told me to leave and we would start my store up finally. It made my day and we've been working like dogs on the site and the legal stuff and all that fun stuff. The site has a lot of potential and I know once it's done and a little established it will be awesome!

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh let me add that there will be NO wild caught animals allowed for sale on my site.

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I'm so happy for you! Way to go hubby for taking the plunge with you. Your lives (and the lives of many reptiles and their humans ;D ) will be all the better for it!

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks hun! My goal is to be the exception among all of the pet stores out there. When it comes time to have a physical location (maybe when I move to Cali) my employees are not going to be under educated. I'll make sure of it!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Congrats, Candice. We wish you the best of luck!

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Well done mate ;D, hope everything goes well. Let me know how much shipping is to OZ lol. What are the target species you are looking into selling apart from BDs.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
free shipping to you francis if you get me a barbatta lol but ill have frilled dragons, geckos, simple snake species...basically what ever the breeders breed

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
beardielover17 said:
free shipping to you francis if you get me a barbatta ....

Free shipping, Sweeeeet ;D, how about i also throw in a pair of henrylawsonii for a 100W SB Megaraybulb lol.

If you can get me a red hypo corn snake Ill swap you an auatralian varanid/python of your choice lol.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Red Ink AUS said:
beardielover17 said:

Free shipping, Sweeeeet ;D, how about i also throw in a pair of henrylawsonii for a 100W SB Megaraybulb lol.

If you can get me a red hypo corn snake Ill swap you an auatralian varanid/python of your choice lol.

cant you get kicked outta oz for talkin like that lmao

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
crypticdragons said:
Red Ink AUS said:
beardielover17 said:

Yeah if they knew I'd get linched and fed to the dingoes and perenties LOL. Lucky for me I'm about the only active aussie around here. Psssst.... don't tell anyone and I'll get a pair of V.tristis.orientalis for you LOL.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Red Ink AUS said:
crypticdragons said:
Red Ink AUS said:
beardielover17 said:

Yeah if they knew I'd get linched and fed to the dingoes and perenties LOL. Lucky for me I'm about the only active aussie around here. Psssst.... don't tell anyone and I'll get a pair of V.tristis.orientalis for you LOL.

deal 8)

you send me a pair of orientals and ill send you a pair of red hypo corns and throw a lavender king in for free lol

Latest posts