• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Good weight?

Helios

Bearded Dragon Egg
Just wondering if my beardie appears to be a good weight. Not sure about the sex but about 1 1/2 years old. About 18 in long and weighs 360g. No problems eating or anything but I haven’t seen any fat pads on them like my other beardie who eats the same diet. They both get baths at least twice a week.
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
My other beardie who does have fat pads. Hes a 7 yr old male who weighs 460g and abt 22 in long.
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 2

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Just wondering if my beardie appears to be a good weight. Not sure about the sex but about 1 1/2 years old. About 18 in long and weighs 360g. No problems eating or anything but I haven’t seen any fat pads on them like my other beardie who eats the same diet. They both get baths at least twice a week.
View attachment 35541View attachment 35542
View attachment 35540My other beardie who does have fat pads. Hes a 7 yr old male who weighs 460g and abt 22 in long.View attachment 35544
Hes of good weight- fat pads and tail look good - baths are not needed so often - unless hes actually drinking from the bath I wouldnt give so often - bathing tends to dry their scales out --

Latest posts