• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

YAY Hubby's convinced!- Buying VIV Sunday!!!

srabeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
:eek: Thanks everyone! My hubby is convinced and I will be driving to buy my VIV on SUNDAY! Tomorrow I will spend at Lowes buying tiles and other loose items. My hubby bought me a log, a fake plant, beardie food with vitamins and beardie treats (dried grasshoppers). I laughed because he told me he almost bought the heating pad. I was able to hold a baby beardie on Thursday at Pet Smart and it was sooo cool. I wanted to buy him right then, but I want to make sure that his/her house is set up first. Any other suggestions let me know.

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Congrats! We knew that he was convinced when he was looking at vivs with you! ;D Just wait, he's going to be as fond of this beautiful creature as you are!
Let us know if you need anything!

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yes, I agree with Janie! Tom has a gorgeous batch of healthy babies right now! He can get the perfect baby shipped to you overnight, safely. And, you'll know from the start that it's a healthy baby from a great breeder!

mdp3612

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I can definitely recommend getting one of the babies Tom has, we picked up one on Wednesday. He's healthy and beautiful. The bearded dragons I've seen at Petsmart and Petco the last few weeks are very tinny and young. Tom's are great, the one we got has adjusted very well.

036.jpg

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Congrats! That's awesome ;D

I would agree that it's probably better to get one from a breeder - that way you know your little one has had the best care before coming to you!