• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Yardley's forever home

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Done, dragon moved, and lounging happily...

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

He seems quite content.
Janie

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The look he gave me when I shoved that camera close was.... * yes did you need something ? Leave me alone, Woman !*
*grins*
Janie

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
woohoo for internet on my phone
thats a awesome looking setup and yes he does look quite content and happy lol.

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Janie
That is too funny! he is really enjoying his hammock time! I love when their so comfy they just kinda "sprawl"!!!

Sandy

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Very nice. I love the green and him on his hammock. I'll have to get YoYo one of those ;D

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He's perfected that lounge in the 6 months he's had that thing... got mad when I moved the hammock, and not him at the same time... even went to crawl into it in his original viv... and fell down ! :eek: :eek: I rushed the two steps over to him, plucked him up, and consoled him, then kept him on my shoulder until the sling was ...slung ;)
Then we placed him back into the hammock, and moved the whole darned double viv... He didn't budge ;)
Ah... Yard monster... Aptly named ;)
Janie

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hysterical. Bernie loved his hammock. He was quite upset when the suction cups could no longer support his big old fat self....

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I kinda worried about that myself, Renee... so I took some screws, two sized washers, and fixed it right proper for his fat ole self... ;) I think.. it worked ? lol
Janie

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I guess so, Renee... I just look at it this way... if it doesn't work this way... perhaps this might work... and so on.. You should have seen me the first time I cored out the rings in my 1965 toyota corolla engine... Puzzle me this... Puzzle me that...
Janie

beardieluver

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Just wondering what kind of basking light did you use? and how did u afix them. ???.in the process of building one and i am having trouble attaching lights

Thanks ;D

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Here.. I'll get you a picture...
IMG_0164.jpg

The basking light is screwed into the top of the enclosure. The Reptisun is right behind it again, screwed into the top...

IMG_0160.jpg

This is the enclosure without sliding doors and lighting.. the lights are both on the right side ( and going towards the middle with the Tube UVB).
I measured in to the middle of his hammock, and that is where I centered the basking fixture...Measured back 4 inches, and that is where I started the UVB going towards the left .

Does that help out ?
Janie

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh.. and the basking light ? Just a house hold regular bulb.. 75 wts... In the larger ones.. I use a flood light...Cheap, and works just as good as the "marketed basking lights". ;)
Janie