• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

would you buy a HDPE cages over Pvc cages?

Angel Montes

Bearded Dragon Egg
Ok let me ask a basic question.

Would you buy a superior product if it was better in literally every way than another product an its the same price? Maybe 10-40$ more but the reason I ask this simple question that seems very common sense is because I notice that plenty of people use pvc cages for their benefits over wooden and glass aquariums/terrariums but I see a problem that needs to be fixed.

The problem is HDPE plastic material is more expensive than PVC BUT if an HDPE enclosure can be sold for the same price as a PVC Enclosure then would you buy it? Ed from northwest constrictors used to sell these HDPE cages but he couldnt stay competitive with PVC cage prices like animal plastics so unfortunately he had to stop selling his amazing cages.

HDPE is better than pvc in literally every way but of course im open to correction. Thank you