• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Would this work?

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It is quite shallow, wouldn't allow for much climbing or exercise. Could work if you were really careful with your heat & lighting choices. Personally, I wouldn't recommend it, but could be made to work.

mama

Hatchling Dragon
Thanks joshjack90. I am pretty handicap when it comes to using tools, plus I don't own anything but a hammer and a few screwdrivers ;-)

I did find this credenza...that would be awesome with some tweaking but it comes down to figuring out how to cut wholes/vents w/o tools :) Though I was thinking I could just hang the needed lights/fixtures on the inside and then remove the sliding doors, replace with glass or plexi glass and not have either of those go up all the way to allow for air flow.

http://spokane.craigslist.org/fuo/3001005718.html

joshjack90

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Yeah i have thought of doing that! and for 35 bucks its well worth it! depending on what type of wood it is made of. What i suggest is search glass display cases on craigslist some come with sliding glass doors and lights mounted already! i have found a few cheap ones but idk what area youre in!