• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Won’t eat veggies

mflavin79

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello...My beardie is about 3 mon old(8.5”) I have had him three weeks today. He absolutely loves crickets but will not eat any type of veggies. I have tried everything from kale, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, cabbage, green beans, zucchini, sweet potato, carrots and pees. Have also tried Apple, blueberry, and banana. If it does not move it will not eat it. I’ve even tried the meal worm trick underneath the greens. It knows to just eat the meal worms ‍♀️ The pet store was telling me not to worry about it offer it every day and let it just eat crickets for now but I’m afraid it will never end up liking the veggies/fruit ...HELP! Is this normal? He still is a little guy

mflavin79

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thanks for your reply....not sure where I would find the other types of bugs. Only have petco and Petsmart around me never seen them there

JumpinJellyfish

Juvenile Dragon
You can also try symtonbsf.com for BSFL (Black Soldier Fly Larvae, which are sold elsewhere as Phoenix worms or a couple of other brand names). :0)