• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

White tail?

Bushmaster11B

Juvenile Dragon
So I want to know why my BD's tail is turning white? It's like the last time he shed but this time I don't see any loose skin.... Any idea and help would be appreciated. This is Aries: Healthy eating diet too....
IMG_0903.JPG

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
A warm soak, every other day or 2, is always beneficial during a shed, in approximately basking temp water (Nice & warm to the touch) up to it's armpits when standing.

thorn

Hatchling Dragon
They can take a long time to shed. And yours is still pretty small so if you just scrub out your sink really well before and after you can just give it a bath in that. Don't make the water to hot. Personally my dragon hates anything over like 99