• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What's on my beardie's mouth?

Amphi

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello! Have a strange question for y'all -- This morning I woke up to my girl Penny having this on her mouth-- it almost looked like a scrape or damaged skin. I took a wet paper towel and held it to the spot, and eventually it wiped off. There isn't any sign of an open wound or anything, but I'm trying to figure out what in the world this could possibly be! She's acting perfectly normal, and I'm not sure if it's worth a vet trip (but will absolutely go if needed) -- wasn't sure if any of you have seen something like this before! Would appreciate any help or ideas!

(Also it's not food, I've made that mistake with raspberries before and coming in panicked thinking her mouth was bloody haha)

The last picture is after I wiped it off-- I honestly and stumped as to what it might be x.x

Attachments

• IMG_0177.jpeg
    IMG_0177.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0179.jpeg
    IMG_0179.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0180.jpeg
    IMG_0180.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 25