• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

went out and brought a digital therometer

DragonLover1

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Pictures i put the probe where she spends most of her time basking and the temperture reached 106.5f the highest the lowest was 73.2f. I've got the therometer on the cool side now.
BILD0085.jpg

BILD0084.jpg

DragonLover1

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Ok so hot side where Safira basks is 106.5f max temperture min is 73.2f, cool side up top of her fake rock is 84.4f max temperture min is 82f. Does this sound alright?

babiiqirlxx

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
about how much is that thermometer? and would i need more than one for a 55 gallon tank? or do you just switch the lil probe thing?

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Only one is needed. You can move the probe from one place to another, just remember when you do that, to allow 45 minutes for it to reset to the new area/temp.
Janie.
I personally use a temp gun.. This way I can take accurate immediate temps of every spot in all 4 vivs.