• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Weird spots by pores

Jixzle

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi all

So I took in my beardie a while ago and when we got him he had some pretty clogged pores, we finally got them cleared but he then got a little cut on his underside to the left of the middle as seen on the attached image. We’re unsure what this is as we’ve looked and couldn’t find anything that perfectly matches. I thought it possibly could be yellow fungus but I’m not sure. Besides this underside he has also had fairly inconsistent shedding since we got him but that doesn’t seem to be affecting him. Any help would be appreciated!
image.jpg

Jixzle

Bearded Dragon Egg
Believe I have found out the problem, this is oils that have dried up inside the pores but it’s come to the surface instead of going into the pores. Very strange