• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Watery Poop!

JavianSB

Bearded Dragon Egg
42a73716801e10b6b28680f00278b5e5.jpg

Well I honestly don't have anything to say but my dragons poop has been this way for two days now.. Is it the Phoenix Worms? should I go to just Dubia's and Supers with crushed heads? I was only using the Phoenix worms as a temporary staple because they grow to flies so quickly. The basking temp is around 105-10 (fluctuates). The warm side is 85-90 and the cool side is around 73. Please help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrookeE

Juvenile Dragon
Does look mucusy. You could certainly try to change up the diet. try different bugs and veggies. if no improvement, might wanna go ahead and get a fecal test done to make sure you're not looking at parasites or anything. thats my two cents.