• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Want to make sure my feeding is good,

Vic and Mars

Juvenile Dragon
So Mars is about 7 months old, I believe. I give her one salad in the morning, and then 40-50 dubias in the afternoon, split up into 2 different feedings. Her main treat insects are wax worms and horned worms

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So Mars is about 7 months old, I believe. I give her one salad in the morning, and then 40-50 dubias in the afternoon, split up into 2 different feedings. Her main treat insects are wax worms and horned worms
What size roaches are you feeding?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The ones I have in the bin vary in size from about 1/6 of an inch to the size between her eyes
Please post a roach beside the dragons head - if your feeding too small they will eat way more

Vic and Mars

Juvenile Dragon
Please post a roach beside the dragons head - if your feeding too small they will eat way more
16338342014932221414177133975742.jpg