• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

UVB update!

Chris123

Bearded Dragon Egg
a02710b4b6f29b93a315d728809ea4c8bc9165b2.jpg

I got a T8 and a mount from Home Depot, it's inside the cage so she'll get good exposure.

I've still got to figure out how to get her to eat greens....I'll keep updating as we go.

Chris123

Bearded Dragon Egg
It's got a backing to it if that's what you mean. And her basking spot varies, she's always in different parts of the tank. Usually sleeps at the very top right under where the fixture is at.

Chris123

Bearded Dragon Egg
In the fixture behind the tube correct? And the distance shes at is 6-8 inches --- you can move decor around if you haft to --- keep an eye on her behavior and her poops - thats going to tell you if she is digesting her food correctly - you want formed dark moist poop and white urate that moist and formed not chalky and dried --- how old is she? Shes not eating salads at all ?
I think it’s correct? I mean, I got it at home depot.

Her poops actually stink to high heaven, they’re a little loose though I’ve only gotten her to poop recently by doing warm soaks.

Yeah, I offer fresh mixes daily with a wide variety of greens and veggies and fruit. I’ve offered collared greens, turnip greens, spinach, tomatoes, butternut squash, bok choy, strawberries, blueberries, carrots. She’ll have none of it x_x But I leave the mixes available 24/7.

Chris123

Bearded Dragon Egg
They can have waxworms? i'll definitely get some of those. i tried feeding her mealworms but they caused her to get bloated and have trouble pooping.

i'll get her poop tested soon as she poops again....i've got a vet all my babies go to. thanks for all your help! :)