• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Trade

Jet76

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I am looking for someone who would be interested in trading dubia roaches for soldier fly larva (phoenix, calci, repti worms). Let me know if you are interested.

NickG1987

Hatchling Dragon
What size dubias? There is a small feeder store down the road from my house. I can get small dubias for $0.10/ea.

NickG1987

Hatchling Dragon
Well how big is your dragon? If he's full grown, you might not want to feed him the small dubias, he'll eat a ton of them.

Jet76

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I have 20 dragons from hatchlings to adult. I feed them mostly on Bsfl, dubia as a supplement

NickG1987

Hatchling Dragon
http://www.georgiacrickets.com/
Awesome place to buy feeders from if you're looking for a place. I know the manager personally as his store is only 2 minutes from my house. I've seen his set-ups for raising feeders, and wouldn't trust anyone else anymore.

Discount Dubias

Bearded Dragon Egg
I can't make a trade, but if you are interested in buying dubias on the cheap you should check out my website at discountdubias.com