• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tile adhesive

Emilia Thuet

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hi, so I’m got slated tile for my beardies enclosures to use as a substrate. I accidentally got extra tile adhesive and was wondering if I could use it as a replacement for grout? Jut want to make sure it isn’t toxic for them. :)

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, so I’m got slated tile for my beardies enclosures to use as a substrate. I accidentally got extra tile adhesive and was wondering if I could use it as a replacement for grout? Jut want to make sure it isn’t toxic for them. :)
I have tile and don't use any grout or adhesive- the adhesive may give off fumes when heated so I would say not- I use a thick shop paper towel under the tile to catch the watery urate- cleaning is easy w/ vinegar and water 50-50 solution and then I pull towel under neath if needed- replaced- those paper towels can be bought at walmart in auto