• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

They grow up so fast

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I adopted Dexter at the end of June and since then we've had such fun. He's eating like a horse now and has developed into a happy lil beardie. He's got his own unique character (mostly curious) and is so entertaining to watch each day. I was looking back through pictures and realized that he's changed so much just in appearance. lol You can certainly see the difference in the first pic taken when I got him compared to the recent ones I took this morning. They sure do go up fast. :)

Attachments

• IMG_1012.JPG
    IMG_1012.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1091.JPG
    IMG_1091.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1092.JPG
    IMG_1092.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1093.JPG
    IMG_1093.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 6

BeardedDragonDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I adopted Dexter at the end of June and since then we've had such fun. He's eating like a horse now and has developed into a happy lil beardie. He's got his own unique character (mostly curious) and is so entertaining to watch each day. I was looking back through pictures and realized that he's changed so much just in appearance. lol You can certainly see the difference in the first pic taken when I got him compared to the recent ones I took this morning. They sure do go up fast. :)
I agree. It's like children! LOL When I got mine 4 years ago, it was awesome. But she's grown up so fast. It feels like yesterday when I got her.