• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

the zoo

averic

Bearded Dragon Egg
these are all my boys and girl. 3 dogs, 2 beardies, 2 leopard geckos, 1 beta, and an axolotl IMG_0588.jpg IMG_0587.jpg IMG_0586.JPG IMG_0585.JPG IMG_0584.JPG IMG_0582.JPG IMG_0581.JPG IMG_0574.JPG 8AA9EA08-C6C3-4AD1-8AE6-F1E87C03DFBE.jpeg

averic

Bearded Dragon Egg
the dogs are named rosie ryle and toby. then we have leo and morty for beardies. the leopard geckos are sir leopold tinkles and rick. our beta is named fish and an axolotl named nacho chips

BeardedDragonPauper

Hatchling Dragon
Awww what a collection.
I have 1 yellow lab named Daisy and we have 2 others (a male yellow lab and a lazy ol' pit bull)... And 1 beardie named Julio (pronounced whoo-lee-o)... I uses to have the praying mantis- aprox 15 at one time... But no more till summer maybe.
Looking into green anoles, frogs and other critters.

averic

Bearded Dragon Egg
Awww what a collection.
I have 1 yellow lab named Daisy and we have 2 others (a male yellow lab and a lazy ol' pit bull)... And 1 beardie named Julio (pronounced whoo-lee-o)... I uses to have the praying mantis- aprox 15 at one time... But no more till summer maybe.
Looking into green anoles, frogs and other critters.
my dog toby is a great pyrenees lab mix. the two little ones are mixes i cant remember the breed of rn. Im more of a reptile person then a dog person but my boys and rosie have a soft spot in my heart