• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The newest edition

Badwolfe

Hatchling Dragon
This is 'Yowie' the newest addition to the family. Currently 8" long and quite the character already :)

Beardie 1.jpg

Attachments

• beardy day 4.jpg
    beardy day 4.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 12
  • beardie day 1 3-1-22.png
    beardie day 1 3-1-22.png
    364.1 KB · Views: 13

Badwolfe

Hatchling Dragon
So that is hilarious! I almost named mine Yowie that looks a lot like yours! I'm kind of a cryptid lover, so it was really close
Your dragon is so handsome!!
Thanks. Yeah I'm a big paranormal / cryptid fan and I thought Yowie was perfect for him :)

Badwolfe

Hatchling Dragon
soo cute do you use excavator clay? I use excavator clay for my beardie named Smaug
It's a blend of soil, clay and sand. Yowie has escavated her own cave under one of the large pieces of driftwood in her vivarium which she sleeps in every night.

iris123

Juvenile Dragon
It's a blend of soil, clay and sand. Yowie has escavated her own cave under one of the large pieces of driftwood in her vivarium which she sleeps in every night.
that's cool I don't have enough clay in Smaug's cage for him to make burrows but he does dig sometimes