• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The Evolution of Sunny Seattle Dragons

Sunny Seattle Dragons

Bearded Dragon Egg
Everything started with Tango. He was the clutch runt and we got him on sale from http://www.rainbowbeardeddragons.com/
IMG_1142.JPG

After a very short while my wife decided she would love to get a yellow citrus tiger female to compliment little Tango. So we found Sunshine at http://www.draggintailsinc.com/
Tango Sunshine.jpg

She was so nervous her first day home and he was very sweet to her. You could tell he was so excited to have company. He waived almost nonstop and would not leave her side.
Grown up.jpg

They grew and grew and she finally fell in love with him. Now she hardly leaves his side.
One thing led to another and Sunshine ended up in this nest box. (She loves to dig!)
dig.jpg

Several months later these little guys started popping out of eggs!?! Who knew, right?
babies.jpg

We love them. They are growing so healthy. We need to find some homes for these little guys, so if you are interested E-mail me up.
baby.jpg

Em Lynch

Juvenile Dragon
These are gorgeous dragons! i love sunshine's lavender colours on her side-bars :D and tango is amazing too! are they both hypo's? you can see the colour change from when they were small to how they look now

Sunny Seattle Dragons

Bearded Dragon Egg
Even though they are both brightly colored, they both have brownish colored nails which makes then not hypomelanistic as I believe. Tango started very red/orange and has become very pastel, almost peachy on top and carries a black beard most evenings. Sunshine has turned many heads for her varying colors and stripes in the reptile community and is a favorite guest in all of our local pet shops!

Em Lynch

Juvenile Dragon
interesting stuff! its really great how you take her to your local pet shop! :D i've always wanted to take Willow to my local pet shops but she hates being outside and always turns a foul dark grey >:eek: as apposed to her normal pastel-y shade :)