• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Texas Holey Rock For Beardies

AdamF

Hatchling Dragon

I have a nice piece of this (no sharp edges) that I am planning to use for my dragon enclosure. It would seem to me the hi calcium content in this naturally occurring limestone would be beneficial in beardie enclosure. Any thoughts on this?

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club

I have a nice piece of this (no sharp edges) that I am planning to use for my dragon enclosure. It would seem to me the hi calcium content in this naturally occurring limestone would be beneficial in beardie enclosure. Any thoughts on this?

That’s really cool, ima get one for my enclosure, any sharp edges ill grind down, great find!

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks for the idea of holey rocks!!! I found a nice looking one on ebay for 30$ !! Really cool :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 10

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I put it on the “deadly desert” side of the enclosure, excuse the mess its just bark chips

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 9

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Fits nicely. Wonder how yours will "use" it.
So far i dont think she even knows its there, I doubt it’ll have any affect, i read up on them and their quite popular with people who raise cichlids for its calcium release in water, unless ur beardy licked it constantly i dont think theyd do much , but hey thank you for the good looking rock idea!! I love it :)

AdamF

Hatchling Dragon
Yes, They are amazing for cichlids. Just thought they look desert-ish, and the calcium couldn't hurt.